The days of epidemic diseases one after another in this rainy season is inevitable. Firstly, covid is already not out of sight but in this to add on DENGUE AND CHIKUNGUNYA is back.
As we all know, both are viral diseases caused by Aedes aegypti mosquito.
There are many symptoms that are common in both.
- high-grade fever.
- severe joint pains and swelling.
- rashes all over the body.
What are the DO AND DONTS for them?
- DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS TO PREVENT DEHYDRATION.
- USE MOSQUITO NETS AND REPELLANTS. Use long sleeves and pants to avoid bitten by them.
- Keep your surroundings clean and dispose waste products regularly.
- Prevent water clogging around your surroundings which is breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Mosquitoes attaracted to dark colored clothes so avoid them.
SOME HOME REMEDIES:
- TULSI LEAVES . Boil in half cup of water and drink daily.
- NEEM OIL. Mix coconut oil with neem and apply on the skin as a natural mosquito repellant.
- some homoeopathic medcines which are prescribed as per symptoms of the patients are Bryonia, Gelsemium, Arsenic album, Phos,Puls.
- medicines help in shorting the course and complications of disease.
- it helps in early recovery and improve immunity.